Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dr Brann

Dr. Deanna Brann


TOPIC-Book: Reluctantly Related



I am an experienced, licensed clinical psychotherapist and have an extensive education in psychodynamics; not to mention, I’m a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law, giving me first hand knowledge of what goes on in this in-law relationship -- good and bad. By combining my personal journey with my clinical background, I’ve been able to pinpoint how different perspectives influence this relation in different ways − and how these specific perspectives contribute to the mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship. Working with my clients over the years, I’ve found that rather than ignoring or repeating the same frustrating situations or feelings over and over again, you can really and truly learn how to stop the cycle − and grow more comfortable (or even closer) with your in-law. And although this site does NOT provide psychotherapy, sharing different points of view as well as effective tips can begin changing how you look at yourself and your in-law relationship, making it possible for you to experience this relationship differently. I want to add, this website was a natural next step for me in providing useful information and reaching out to more people. Its blend of resources, Q&A, topics of discussion, and more, was created to allow not only myself, but others an opportunity to share their mother-in-law/daughter-in-law experience and knowledge – letting us all learn together.

Date Recorded: 10/5/2012
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code