Thursday, December 18, 2014

January Jones

January Jones


TOPIC-
latest book is "That Shalt Not Whine"--how to get rid of the whining habit and really stay happy

January is a Featured Host on “January Jones sharing Success Stories” on BlogTalkRadio.com daily at 10 am ET. Ms. Jones is the self-proclaimed “Whine Tester” She is a reformed whiner who lives every day in the “No Whine Zone”. Her book published by Beaufort Books is entitled Thou Shalt Not Whine…..The Eleventh Commandment and reached a #1 ranking at amazon.com. Ms. Jones specializes in homemaker humor in the tradition of Erma Bombeck. She is also the author of Jackie Ari and Jack: The Tragic Love Triangle and two other Kennedy books. “What makes January such an expert on whining?” She is a golfer, a woman, a wife, a mother with four kids and grandmother of seven. Also, January was a widow at 25 years with two small children so she knows a little about whining and a lot about winning. More About January Jones When it comes to whining, nobody does it better or knows how to stop it more effectively. January’s advice and methods as a grandmother are much better these days than what she did as a young mother. In her own words January Jones tells us about her journey: “I had a traditional parochial education and was raised in a normal, typical dysfunctional family. I became a stewardess and then married a Navy test pilot. We had two young daughters who were ages 3 and 6 weeks when I became a 25 year old widow after my husband was killed testing an Army helicopter during The Vietnam War. It was a traumatic turning point in my life. My husband had survived a tour in Vietnam while half of his squadron had not come home. We thought we were safe, but found out that your life can change in one instant. One moment our life together was perfect, and then in the next moment it was over. Like many other young widows, I was walking behind a flag draped coffin. I didn’t know how we would survive or what lay ahead for my little family. Fortunately for the three of us, we became four when I married another pilot who worked for the airlines. Needless to say, my mother thought I was insane. Together we have four children, his, hers and ours having been married close over forty years blessed with seven grandchildren. Our children make every day seem like Christmas for their grandparents. “My adventures have been an incredible journey with more than a few speed bumps. My husband and I have shared more adventures in one lifetime than we ever could have imagined possible. There have been many tears, trials, triumphs and treasures along the way.” Thou Shalt Not Whine and The Eleventh Commandment is a topic I have dealt with personally. I am passionate about helping others with humor and hope. January Jones is “The Whine Tester” and she is always looking for new Success Stories to share with her listeners on her successful radio show at “janaury Jones sharing Success Storeis” at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/januaryjones
Date Recorded: 9/17/2013
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code