Monday, December 1, 2014

Late night thoughts

I tend to post short things on social media. Which is the nature of the medium. However this past Tuesday someone who I had dated back in high school has resurfaced. Now I am not sure why she has come back into my life. It could be the universe fixing itself as someone told me this week. It could be a false sign sent by someone as a way to knock me off my path toward my goals in life. However it could also be something else completely.

I am not sure what the future holds here for me and this person. I just have been dealing with this personally for about 5 days and finally thought to put it out here.

I know we are really close to beginning our next phase of the Jiggy jaguar brand,  return to a regular weekly tv program. I worked on the format for the program today and once this thing launches and takes shape. I really believe it will be some of our best work to date.

Planning to take the next big step with our non profit concerts for the cause in 2015. This will be in my opinion the year that CFTC takes off and establishes itself as a force in the community not just in my home town of Hutchinson but beyond as we expand to junction city, McPherson and now possibly Salina kansas. (Who would have thought that)

The Sunday radio program has become what I always envisioned it to be, musician oriented. I always thought it should be about music, we have gone through many studio upgrades the last few months. We are not done yet but I believe this show will take many great steps in 2015 as well. 

Writing is something I am hoping to get back to in 2015. I have always enjoyed it and I know in the past we used the "the weekly rant" as a place to assault people publicly and spell out a lot of truth that we did not cover or expand more on the Sunday program.
However this go around will not do so much attacking and more truth and opinion on matters in the news.

The daily show, the Jiggy jaguar radio program has had a great 2014. We got listed on iheart radio and have picked up a lot of new stations. Plus repaired some old bridges with certain broadcasting locations and venues. Others not so much, I always thought our daily program was a great asset and what we have done with sponsor support, great staff out sourcing and more has bolted the program up farther than i ever thought but I am not done. We have not met that goal.

Our other ventures in Wichita kansas with the expansion of Kjag Wichita. We have a damn good team down there and it's only getting started with those folks.

It started about focusing on a person who came back into my life for whatever reason and who knows what may happen there. Believe me if my instincts   Are right no good can come of it. However who knows my instincts have been wrong before....
Ended with a state of the Jiggy address. 

Good night 
James Lowe
"Jiggy jaguar" 

Ps
I also got to meet one of my heros this year as well tony Orlando 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code