Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Howard Henley

Howard Henley


TOPIC-
new talk show hitting Dish Network soon called "The Culture Club".

Howard Henley. I am working with Josh Mitchell of Wickid Pissa Publicity. He advised me to email you and set up an interview about my new talk show hitting Dish Network soon called "The Culture Club". Its a pop culture talk show where we discuss entertainment news, pop culture, health, advice, fitness and feature celebrity interviews. The show includes myself and my three panelists made up of comedians and reality stars. I wanted to see if you were free this Friday to conduct the interview? Here is the link to the trailer via youtube: The Culture Club Trailer
Date Recorded: 10/6/2014
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code