Saturday, October 15, 2016

ROCK PHOTOGRAPHER KEVIN ESTRADA

ROCK PHOTOGRAPHER KEVIN ESTRADA

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be a rock photographer. All my friends wanted to be Eddie Van Halen, but I wanted to be the guy who was shooting Eddie Van Halen. I seemed to always want to collect things, to document things – to somehow hold on to that moment and make it last forever. From old gig flyers to concert jerseys to programs and more. For the past 20 years, I must have taken between two and three million photographs of musicians in concert, backstage, on the road and in the studio. I’m not sure why photography is so important to me. I guess I hate to see great moments in life disappear. And rock & roll has given me most of the great moments of my life. So the best thing I can do is capture rock&roll on film. That’s what I’ve spent my entire working life doing, and I’m grateful to have the ability to share my work with the world.
Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code