Wednesday, April 1, 2015

George Hill

George Hill


TOPIC-
Guns Recoil

MadOgre.com is a “weblog” or “Blog” of sorts. Sometimes it’s also a little more. It’s part journal, part “Zine”, and part open letter to friends, family, and the rest of the internet. It’s a place where I throw down my opinions on what is happening around the world, and in my life. I write it mainly in a conversational tone as if we were just hanging out and talking. Excuse the vulgarity and profanity, because I’m former military and the jargon sticks with you. Of course most of my friends are former military as well and couldn’t give a rat’s ass about colorful vocabularies. Mad Ogre’s areas of interest are in Firearms, Automotives, Technology, Politics, and anything else that bleeps on my interest radar at the time. I’ll talk about the headlines. I’ll talk about what I catch on the news. I’ll talk about what I read on the web. I’ll talk about what I’ve been up to. I have opinions about everything and I’m not afraid to state them. I’ve never heard of anything too dangerous to talk about… so I’ll talk about anything if I feel like it. This Zine is published and updated as I feel like it. Sometimes, I’ll even update it a few times a day. All depends on what I have going on. This site started out in 1998 as a personal home page hosted by HOTBOT, a part of Wired Magazine’s online presence. This makes MadOgre.com one of the oldest “Blogs” on the internet. The site has grown and evolved in a manner of my liking and choosing. Again, I’m not doing this for you, but for me. If I was doing a Pay For Content site, then it would be different. Old links die and I don’t keep them up to date. I make no guarantees, so you are getting what you pay for.
Date Recorded: 10/3/2013
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code