Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wally Runnels

Wally Runnel



My reason is to promote a novella and short story I have on Kindle. I work with a reading group and an editor and have gotten good reviews. The stories are based on people I’ve met or heard about or places I’ve been to on and below the Border.. My interview would be anecdotal experiences I’ve had with illegal encounters and with Border Patrol agents. My approach would not be scholarly but more as story vignettes of my experiences. My family owns a ranch between Boulevard (of recent notoriority) and Jacumba near the Mexican/American Border. It can be very busy in that area. If this is something you might like let me know. If you have a kindle or Kindle apps I’ll send them to you.
Date Recorded: 9/23/2013
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code