Friday, July 18, 2014

Veronica Drake

Veronica Drake


TOPIC-
New Book

Hi! I am Veronica Drake. I am an internationally acclaimed intuitive business strategy consultant.VD 6 I work with heart inspired women entrepreneurs who are fast paced and creative and want to let go of all the distractions holding them back. I help them create clarity around their niche and their marketing message so that they can plan, produce and profit with ease. I use my highly refined intuition to quickly find what’s blocking them and help them remove the block so that we can develop a plan to strengthen their personal brand which ultimately leads to consistent income. I do this by using a combination of intuitive guidance and practical business building tools. I work by phone, Skype and in person. Date Recorded: 8/6/2013
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code