Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Andreas Kluth-Author

Andreas Kluth-Author


My name is Andreas Kluth and I am three things in life: husband/dad, correspondent for The Economist, and aspiring book author.
On this blog, I’ll be writing mostly about the book (to be published on January 5th, 2012) and the process of writing it, as well as writing and language in general. For the next couple of months, I probably won’t give away too much from the plot itself, but nearer to publication, you can expect me to open up a lot more.
I’ll also take occasional detours into stuff related to The Economist and the world of ideas generally. Occasionally, I may get just plain wacky.
Hopefully I’ll hear in the comments from anybody who’s interested, in the book or in other things that come up.

The Jiggy Jaguar "The Blogg" is brought to you by Jordan's Juice BarBQ Sauce Go to Jordans BBq Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code