Friday, August 19, 2011

Jiggy Jaguar chosen as Speaker for 140 Character Conference in Hutchinson Kansas

The Jiggy Jaguar will be speaking at the 140 Characters Conference: Exploring the state of NOW at The Historic Fox theater in Hutchinson Kansas{yes where it all started for Jiggy} on September 20th 2011. If you would like to come see The Rush Limbaugh of Internet Talk Radio speak to the millions of the Social Media experts, in the former Home base.
Buy tickets now to come see Jiggy Jag speak

Jiggy's presentation will be the following:
Media for IN THE NOW! I will talk about how I have used Twitter/Facebook and other services such as Ping.fm have impacted society and how I have used it to get the word out about radio and tv shows. Promoting concert events online and off and how I have booked guests and such using social media. Then I will speak about how I have used social media to get the word out with my business and used it to gather people together for promotion and marketing of myself & themselves and others things as well.
If you would like more info on the other speakers Please click the following link

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code