Friday, March 4, 2011

The Mic Online Magazine - March 2011


So, in the March 2011 issue of The Mic (http://themic.info):

An alternate copy can be found at http://148.ca/themic if you need a change of scenery.

On serious writing by Frank Cotolo
I knew this was going to be a mighty task, so I put on a suit and my best socks and went into the city to absorb the length of my emotions.

Interview: Josh from Free The Empire
"For our first show ever we were playing about an hour away. A light snowstorm hit the area, but we didn't think enough to stop us..."

Interview: Steve from Safire
"I have played at top rate venues like The Filmore, House of Blues in Hollywood, and Nokia Theatre in New York as a back up musician. But this project is my brain child. This is the form of expression that i have been looking for my whole life."

Interview: Falling Blind
"(Music) gets us off and makes me feel alive! When you connect with your songs and your audience it's almost religious. Like reaching nirvana and taking your audience there and back. It's the best feeling in the world."
The Jiggy Jaguar "The Blogg" is brought to you by Jordan's Juice BarBQ Sauce Go to Jordans BBq Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code