Monday, June 3, 2013

Ilya Katz

Ilya Katz


TOPIC-political refugee from Russia



Ilya Katz. I am a political refugee from Russia, and recently I was honored to be interviewed on your show. Something terrible happened with me. My identity was stolen and all my credit cards were robbed completely. So now, I cannot afford a speaking agent. I will be very interested to be on your show again with my absolutely unique and original economy program. I just published seven new books and I started intensive political campaign. I believe that a 77-year-old man who is running for Congress, it is news. I believe that a 77-year-old person who in one year published eleven books is also news. So I will be happy to answer any question of your listeners and I will be thankful if you will put a link to my sites www.ObamaSutraBook.com and www.ObamaPoliticalCartoons.com on your web site. I hope someday I will be capable to be in your city on a book signing trip. I hope you will decide to help me to fight for the right cause. God bless you and God bless America. Sincerely Yours, Ilya Katz

Date Recorded: 9/25/2012

Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code