Monday, January 16, 2017

Stuart Howard

Stuart Howard


TOPIC-
BK: 'X Factor for Generation Y'

Book Overview Many young people find themselves unemployed or under-employed. This valuable and urgent book will help the Generation Y'ers to identify and learn the 10 key X factors to succeed and excel in the modern corporate world. Understanding your strengths, setting goals, understanding and applying change and Emotional Intelligence are all explained in this critical manual to success. The book contains many valuable lessons and principals that I wish I had known when I started my career. In this book I try and instill my experience to help the next generation to succeed.

Date Recorded: 6/30/2014
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code