Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Randy Kearse

Randy Kearse

When it comes to thinking outside the box, we could all learn a thing or two from author and motivational speaker Randy Kearse. The Brooklyn, NY native is a self-described “Book Hustler Extraordinaire” that has allowed learning from his personal experiences to transform him into a succss story that people all around the world are reading about…literally. In less than a decade, he has gone from prison to being featured and praised in the New York Times. Kearse’s story will inspire not just aspiring writers but anyone who has a dream that seems too impossible to make come true. “Not in a millions years would I have imagined anyone would be talking about Randy Kearse, at least not in a positive way. I mean my life had taken so many twists and turns, 10 years ago I was just trying to figure out a plan that would keep me outta prison once I got out. 10 years ago, I was more then halfway through a 15 year federal prison sentence that I had received. In prison you’re just dreaming of getting out and hopefully staying out. I was working on my first book Street Talk: Da Official Guide to Hip-Hop & Urban Slanguage 10 years ago. I dreamed of having a successful book but not actually being a successful author. It’s been great.” Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code