Sunday, May 11, 2014

Heidi Thompson

Heidi Thompson


TOPIC-



I hope all is going well and you are having lots of success with your inspiring and helpful radio program. I was happy for the opportunity to speak about breath awareness to your listeners and hope you received some positive feedback. I have a big favor to ask, but please don't feel any pressure. If you have a moment and would like to post a comment about Calm Focus Joy on Amazon reviews, I would be very grateful. You were so supportive of my book and had such insightful comments about it. I am trying to get the word out, but feedback from people who have read some of the book or experienced breath awareness will make all the difference. Even just a few words would be appreciated. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/CALM-FOCUS-JOY-Awareness-Practical/dp/0969814755

Date Recorded: 12/17/2012
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code