Thursday, May 8, 2014

Jiggy Jaguar Targeted

Apparently Ed Tyll last few weeks has went on a tangent about me, and folks like Antubert Johnson Dan Delgado and Tyler Hollywood and the folks at our former broadcasting outlet TalkRadioX DANG, I have not been attacked like this in a long time. I wish Eddie boy would get it right{Not sure when my mom became a Corrupt political person, I wish to Buddha she was then I could have saved those legal fees fighting Access TV of Salina a few years back in court} but dang he wants his "4 million listeners" {still waiting on those actual numbers} to come and kill me and my family? WOW... I love when folks bring me up on shows.{it just exposes new people to our brand} So please by all means keep it going... About the 20 minute mark is when he wishes Death on me, and by the way, Ed, I think if you could form a Legion of Doom with all the folks I have ticked off over the years you may have a shot at taking me out... Believe me the list is growing by the day...I still love and respect ya as a broadcaster even if your just a hate filled former flame out in Brick and Mortar radio. Who is now on a station with no provable numbers & your Ustream and Youtube videos only get less than 5 Views, but hell your making alot of cash scamming folks on Fiverr

Video streaming by Ustream

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code