Monday, November 30, 2015

Small Business Friday

Elinor Stutz


Elinor Stutz Founder of SmoothSale A vision came to me while at Stanford Hospital lying on a stretcher with a broken neck. I had one of those near-death experiences you read about but never happens to you. My life flashed in front of me in the form of a report card. On the left hand side, I had very high marks, but the right hand side was startling – it was blank and entitled Community Service! I instantly recognized a need to begin giving back to communities at large. I vowed that if I were able to walk out of the hospital, I would begin doing just that. It was on that stretcher while waiting to be admitted, that I wrote my first business plan – to help others near and far understand how to take their natural talents and convert those into sales and grow business. Elinor Stutz is the CEO of Smooth Sale, an Inspirational Speaker, Author and Trainer. Elinor 's International Best-Selling book, “Nice Girls DO Get the Sale: Relationship Building That Gets Results” published by Sourcebooks was featured in TIME Magazine, translated into multiple languages and sells worldwide. Years of community service work teaching groups of job seekers how to land the job they desire led Elinor to writing her second book, “HIRED! How to Use Sales Techniques to Sell Yourself On Interviews” . Revealing all she learned through the years and on the stretcher that fateful night, comes her third book, INSPIRED Business ~ A New Vision for Building Business and Communities. The theme of the book is, Believe, Become, Empower. Audiences term Elinor's talks as both inspirational and motivational, and claim through her insights they more readily found success. You may find Elinor teaching webinars for entrepreneurs, training corporate sales teams, teaching students and job seekers how to interview best and earning standing ovations at conventions. “It is no use walking anywhere to preach, unless our walking is our preaching.”??When I think of Elinor Stutz this quote comes first and foremost to my mind. Elinor is an amazing example for me as I continue to grow and expand in my own business! Not only is she the perfect client, but also she is often one of those people that I feel that I should be paying instead of the other way around. Just reading her writing, getting the opportunity to listen to her trainings and speaking with her regularly has been such an incredible gift in my life. Many times in life, people teach one thing and practice another in their own lives. Elinor most definitely not only teaches but also walks her talk. If you are looking for someone to help guide you in your business to reach new heights and levels that you can only imagine in your mind then Elinor is my recommendation. She has all of the elements of success that I have found to be necessary in today’s unstable climate. She is Honest, She has Integrity, She is Committed 110% to herself and her own business and She clearly understands the importance of Collaboration and uplifting those that uplift others! All my respect and Love, ~Malathy Drew ~ http://whisperingenergy.com
Date Recorded: 11/7/2013
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code