Friday, October 30, 2015

Ingrid Hart, M.A.

Ingrid Hart, M.A.


TOPIC-
Author: "My Year In California ~ a journey toward midlife renewal."

While the book I've written is set in California, it's a universal "heroine's journey" story. Nationwide, there 78 million baby boomers born between 1946 and 1964. This is an audience of men and women who share cultural references, music choices and, like me, are doing the important work of introspection and examination that calls to us at midlife. Baby boomers, fans of history, and spiritual seekers will be riveted to this courageous, page-turning adventure of freedom, liberation, challenge, conflict, and the universal longing to find our way home. Long after readers finish this ground-breaking book on midlife renewal, they'll be asking themselves: How far would I be willing to go outside my comfort zone to discover who I really am? What new choice will I make? These personal answers may set readers on the path of self-discovery, and perhaps, their own journey toward renewal.
Date Recorded: 10292013
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code