Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekly Rant: 10/16/2011-The Promoter

http://images04.olx.com.my/ui/5/34/01/1269753891_82023301_1-Pictures-of--Promoter-Home-Spring-Water-Plan-Promoters-with-High-Commisyen.jpg


Last week we talked about Wake The Dead 4, I talked about Tom Smalling but I left out Bruce & Diana Dutton. These folks comprise TwitchnDi Presents, now most people think going into this I am going to either trash them or praise them. It's actually none of the 2, I met Bruce about a year or so ago when we were starting to get this local music scene going again. I had enough of all the freaks and white trash who are promoters and promotion companys not just here but around the country. I left Bruce and Diana's mention out of the Wake The Dead column on purpose, I already was writing this one and did not want my in box flooded with “Your just kissing their asses”. However I know there are gonna be some bunch of Ustreamers or people out here who scream that anyway. By the way I want to address something that happened last week as well.



Read The rant this week

The Jiggy Jaguar "The Blogg" is brought to you by Jordan's Juice BarBQ Sauce Go to Jordans BBq Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code