Monday, August 29, 2016

Don Holbrook

Don Holbrook

TOPIC-
"the Next America-Thriving and Surviving in an Unpredictable Economy"

My Background: I am an economic development economist that has worked for over 25 years in the area of consulting to local communities and cities on how to rebuild their economies to be competitive and how to attract more jobs and investment into their locales to not only sustain and grow their current local economy but also further diversify them. I am a Fellow Member of the International Economic Development Council, in Washington DC and have authored ten books in the field of Economic Development. My work and collaborations have contributed to the creation of over 50,000 jobs and over a billion dollars of investment during my career.
Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code