Sunday, February 7, 2016

Nikol Music

Nikol Music
TOPIC- Nikol Music Nikol has been on the stage since…forever. When she was old enough to walk, she was known to follow her older sister up onto stage while she performed a solo in church "When I felt like it I would sing a note, when I didn’t, I’d just stand there with my thumb in my mouth – I just wanted to be ON the stage." Nikol attended Berklee College of Music for Stage Performance and attended AMTC three times. In school she was in every singing group they had (girls ensemble, chorale, chorus) and she played violin for 4 years in school. She bought her first guitar (a black thin-body Martin acoustic/electric) right after she turned 18 and started taking private lessons at Raleigh Music Academy. Since then, Nikol has opened up for a few fashion shows and has been playing shows at live music venues in Virginia and various cities in North Carolina. Nikol's first album released on July 30, 2013 – it’s available on iTunes, Amazon, etc…”Bittersweet.”, check it out!! Date Recorded: 1/20/2014
SITE: Site
Podcast of the interview Download:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code