Monday, June 8, 2015

Christine Hardy

Christine Hardy


I wasn't always a trainer. In fact, in my former life, I was an attorney. I earned my Juris Doctorate in January 1997 and passed the bar exam a month later. I practiced law for 5 years until I decided that the profession was simply not for me. As an attorney, I constantly felt an internal pull to keep searching for my place in life. I knew that I had much more to give and had to find the right avenue. That is when I put down my brief case and became a personal trainer through the International Sports Science Association (ISSA) and really haven't looked back since. I've been a bodybuilder for the past 14 years. I lifted my very first weight in 1991 and through the years kept right on learning, trying and growing. For me, bodybuilding reflects all of life. If you want to see results in the gym, then you must be: dedicated, consistent, willing to train hard and committed to eating clean. That is the formula for success and it isn't easy! The same applies to life in general. To succeed, you must dedicate yourself to excellence and consistently work hard to achieve your desires. For me, bodybuilding sets the stage; it strengthens the body, clears the mind, and fortifies the spirit. Bodybuilding and helping others are my two absolute passions in life. I feel very fortunate that I took the opportunity in this life to live my passion. Every day, I teach others how to live balanced, healthy, lives free of disease. My personal vision is see a world filled with healthy people who love and respect themselves. I am more than willing to do my part to help make that happen. She can be contacted at christinehardy04@sbcglobal.net.
Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code