Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dennis Burke

Dennis Burke


TOPIC-
Power of the Master Mind group

My name is Denis Burke, I was born and raised on a remote island off the coast of Ireland. I immigrated to the US in 1986 with only about $1200 in my pocket. In 2000 became a Naturalized United States Citizen. The first few years in the US, I lived in New York and Philadelphia, where I worked all kinds of odd jobs to survive. Most of the time since then I have lived in Atlanta, GA and Sarasota, Fl. I have always been sales oriented and entrepreneurially driven. Over the past 26 years I have started, owned and or/ partnered in a broad range of business ventures. I attended schools in Ireland and have also gone to Universities at night in Philadelphia and Atlanta. I hold a variety of business degrees and a Phd in Philosophy/Metaphysics. My real passion is to help people and see them grow. I believe that everyone needs to be in alignment with their true mission and purpose in this life. That means doing what you love, creating the life that you want and living it to its absolute fullest. I’m so grateful that I’m now a licensed and certified Business & Life Success Consultant with Bob Proctor, whom you may know from the movie the Secret. A proud sponsor of American Diabetes Association My expertise is in helping business owners, executives and companies dramatically improve their sales and profits by teaching them how to reprogram their thinking, change their pre-existing habits and guide them to remove their limitations. ”When you change how you think, the things you think about change.”
Date Recorded: 8/26/2013
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code