Tuesday, August 26, 2014

CONRAD BERNIER

CONRAD BERNIER


TOPIC-
I escaped jail for the second time and finally got out of Colombia. I should have been happy, but my feelings were forlorn. I could never return. I would never drink the waters or the local rum or a perfect cup of coffee again. I already missed my friends, associates, and all our pleasant, exciting times together. With two counts of jailbreak, possession of six thousand pounds of marijuana, and violation of Colombian airspace, I would serve a total of twenty years in prison if I ever return. Good-bye, Colombia. I shall always think of you with love.

Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code