Sunday, March 24, 2013

L. Wright

Lloyd Wright-

I contracted Hepatitis C in 1979 from 4 blood transfusions

A liver biopsy in 1994 revealed Chronic Hepatitis C. After Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy and now Hep C, my liver was in bad shape. The medical establishment advised me to get my papers in order and expect to live another 3 to 5 years, and hope that something would come along to help.

17 years later, Lloyd has been virus free for 15 years., with no detectable virus.

Triumph Over Hepatitis C is a graphic, turbo charged saga, depicting actual events in my life as I struggled with the menace, Hep C.

The Remedy, The Option of Alternative Medicine that saved my life is documented in the revised edition of my Book. Now with the dosage information and extended commentary by medical doctors and Ph.Ds.

Date Recorded: 7/2/2012
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 



PURCHASE THE BOOK NOW BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code