Monday, February 25, 2013

David Simonsen

David Simonsen


TOPIC-



I want people to have healthy relationships. I truly believe the healthier one is in their relationships the more joy they get out of living. To that end I provide solutions to the daily problems people face in their relationships. I do this by meeting one on one, giving online advice and speaking. Let’s connect today and see how we can collaborate.

I am able to connect with families and teens in unique and positive ways. These interactions require me to quickly think on my feet and make effective and positive decisions as I work with families through some difficult and often volatile issues. My no-nonsense, humorous approach allows me to get to the issue quickly and help a solution bubble to the surface.

David Simonsen


Date Recorded: 9/4/2012
SITE: Site


Podcast of the interview Download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code