Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Man Blog: 1/8/2012-Hoodrat issues


The Man Blog: 1/8/2012-Well you screwed up!

The Man Blog this week continues with a check in from your favorite Degenerate, Mr. Jiggy Jaguar. Now if you would like to email me jiggyjaguar@jiggyjaguar.com and be sure to checkout our site at Jiggyjaguar.com and LIKE us on Face book, etc. The column this week is some funny stuff I have heard from women over and over again threw my years. Now this week's blog post will be about the one and only “Well you screwed up there.” My answer and plan is always 100% shut them down and guess what you will be banging her well before the end of the evening. I have heard this from chicks over and over. In fact recently a local we will just call them “Hood rats”. Came over to my apt and she was basically in a flirty mood and before too long, she was almost naked. Most of you are saying, “why aren’t you banging her?” Well my question is 1. She's a hood rat and 2. my buddy Chris was over and I was bound and determined to not get him laid. After several times of flirting with her and causing her all sorts of stuff and she was being basically a cock tease. 1 word caused her to yell, “well you screwed up there.”
Now of course what I did was play with her, I flirted back, I went in and played her games. Basically what I should have done with this chick, was the anti flirt, do not hit her back on anything. Drive her insane with no attention and just drive her bonkers. She would eventually have moved on from being naked to taking my clothes off and before too long, she would have been giving me oral and I would be “balls deep” in this chick before I know it. I have in the past used this same tactic an guess what it works. I should have obeyed the 1st law of this whole dating and boning thing. I do apologize to the folks who have come to the man blog for advice and help.

Jiggy Jaguar






The Jiggy Jaguar "The Blogg" is brought to you by Jordan's Juice BarBQ Sauce Go to Jordans BBq Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Ads by Smowtion

Tracking Code